There will be no touchline ban for Mansfield Town boss Steve Evans after his sending off at Cheltenham Town at the end of last month.
The Stags manager was dismissed in the 73rd minute of their 3-0 League Two defeat at the LCI Rail Stadium and had received a letter from the Football Association last week saying that he had been charged following his argument with the fourth official.
Evans told the local media at Thursday's press conference that he won an appeal that was heard at Wembley on Wednesday.
He said: "It was just something that was meant to have been said - it wasn't said by me and I think people were quite clear about that.
"So, we presented our case, I'm very thankful to the League Managers Association who represented me at the hearing.
"And, I'm very thankful that the Football Association commission - very honest guys, three very experienced football people who have played and managed at the top levels of the game - saw it for what it was."
Click HERE for more local sport.
TABLE FOR TWO